All 5 art Reviews

red baron vs EVERYBODY red baron vs EVERYBODY

Epic.

This is a really cool. Great job! You made a truly epic piece. :)

btw, I couldn't stop laughing when I saw Salad Fingers. lol

jouste responds:

haha i LOVE salad fingers, he was much fun to draw as well.

thanks so much for stopping by with a comment and a review! it is much appreciated.

fetch fetch

Perfect!

Out of all of your characters and creatures, these two are definitely my favorites. I really like the design of both of them. I also like the fact you include back stories for your characters. Not many people do that, so I'm glad you do. It provides a cool look into the character's life and makes them much more interesting. Great work as always. :)

Now I'm starting to wish I had a Pinkback Boulder Hound for a pet...

jouste responds:

hey thanks a lot! i really enjoy writing up back stories for all my characters. they usually start out as a few scribbles and while i polish them up i start to imagine their story.

and if i ever find a pinkback boulder hound i'll know that you'll give it a good home!

thanks for the highscore and review pal!

*highfives*

mecha-mammoth mayhem! mecha-mammoth mayhem!

Awesome!

This is definitely one of my favorites. I love the idea and the detail of the Mecha-Mammoth is great. Every time I look at it I keep seeing new things. I also really like the robot standing in front of the cave (not sure why, maybe it's his stance and design). I used your Walestrom piece as a desktop background recently, but I think I'll use this one now. Nice job! :)

btw, how is that guy carving a picture not freaking out due to the giant Mecha-Mammoth destroying everyone? lol

jouste responds:

he's a robot dude! he's always calm and collected.

it's cool to hear you liked whalestrom, he;s one of my favorites but not a lot of people ended up liking him. thanks for the highscores and high reviews!

*highfives*

Ratchet & Clank - Colored! Ratchet & Clank - Colored!

Just awesome.

Ratchet and Clank has always been one of my favorite franchises. I've played and own every game every made that involves Ratchet and Clank (and that includes the cell phone game, too). This picture brings back memories. This is just great; the best R&C fan art I've seen in a while. You've done the franchise justice. Good job! :)

sion the slaughterer! sion the slaughterer!

Amazing as always!

Very cool. The details are really well done and his posture is perfect. I wonder what he had to kill to make those boots and shoulder pads. lol Again, excellent job. It's always nice to see some of your work.

jouste responds:

haha that's a very good point.

i wonder what those things would have been when they were alive? thanks for checking out my stuff and dropping by with a high score!