Facebook Twitter Facebook Twitter

I knew Facebook was evil...

I went to give you a five but clicked on four by accident. Great work though; very funny.

Professor Layton pt. 6 Professor Layton pt. 6

"Pedofile, paper."

You know what, they do sound alike. lol

Another great installment in your Layton series. Can't wait to see the next one. :) I just hope the wait isn't as long as the wait for the third Professor Layton game. Do you hear me Nintendo!? Give us 'Professor Layton and the Last Time Travel' (preferably this year)!

Primary Primary

A great, fun, inventive game!

This really is a fun game. My favorite game genre are platformers and this provides an interesting, unique twist to them. I love the idea, gameplay, and art style. However, like most have said, the lag and few bugs appearing make the game a little frustrating. I'm going to look past those issues though and give you a 10 because this is such a cool game.

My only suggestions are to fix the lag and bugs that plague the game. Also, the control scheme could be better. Instead of using 'A, W, & D' it would be easier to use the arrowkeys. As for the action button ('R') maybe use space or another key. It just feels weird playing a game using buttons that are all on the same side of the keyboard.

red baron vs EVERYBODY red baron vs EVERYBODY

Epic.

This is a really cool. Great job! You made a truly epic piece. :)

btw, I couldn't stop laughing when I saw Salad Fingers. lol

jouste responds:

haha i LOVE salad fingers, he was much fun to draw as well.

thanks so much for stopping by with a comment and a review! it is much appreciated.

fetch fetch

Perfect!

Out of all of your characters and creatures, these two are definitely my favorites. I really like the design of both of them. I also like the fact you include back stories for your characters. Not many people do that, so I'm glad you do. It provides a cool look into the character's life and makes them much more interesting. Great work as always. :)

Now I'm starting to wish I had a Pinkback Boulder Hound for a pet...

jouste responds:

hey thanks a lot! i really enjoy writing up back stories for all my characters. they usually start out as a few scribbles and while i polish them up i start to imagine their story.

and if i ever find a pinkback boulder hound i'll know that you'll give it a good home!

thanks for the highscore and review pal!

*highfives*

mecha-mammoth mayhem! mecha-mammoth mayhem!

Awesome!

This is definitely one of my favorites. I love the idea and the detail of the Mecha-Mammoth is great. Every time I look at it I keep seeing new things. I also really like the robot standing in front of the cave (not sure why, maybe it's his stance and design). I used your Walestrom piece as a desktop background recently, but I think I'll use this one now. Nice job! :)

btw, how is that guy carving a picture not freaking out due to the giant Mecha-Mammoth destroying everyone? lol

jouste responds:

he's a robot dude! he's always calm and collected.

it's cool to hear you liked whalestrom, he;s one of my favorites but not a lot of people ended up liking him. thanks for the highscores and high reviews!